Sunday, March 31, 2019

Update on The Bugaloos pilot

It was a little over two years ago when I posted on this blog about The Bugaloos preschool pilot and there is an update. Marty Krofft talked about the pilot during a radio interview almost a year ago that the pilot wasn't picked up by Nickelodeon and was ultimately scrapped. According to Marty, they will be reshooting the pilot and that this time this Bugaloos series will not be for preschoolers so it's early days as well as unknown at this time if the new series will be for younger or for older kids

Marty said in that same interview that they got Randy Jackson for the music so it should be interesting.

I am going to come out and say, surprisingly I will be on board of the idea of a new Bugaloos series. As gobsmacking as this post is, I am ok with it, as long as they keep most of the original characters from the series and that they allow the original Bugaloos actors to participate.

It's still early days apparently so I'm hoping the months that follow will shed more information on the pilot and who will be playing who? Oh well we will just have to take it one step at a time!

1 comment:

  1. I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informations.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete