Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Coming Soon The Bugaloos Reboot

It's only 4 days till Comic Con with Sid and Marty Krofft and I'm extremely nervous for a very good reason. The Bugaloos is my favorite Krofft program out of all of Sid and Marty Krofft Shows, it even tops HR Pufnstuf, Land Of The Lost and Lidsville.

I'm extremely hoping and praying for good news. I know Daria will be attending but rumor has it one of the original Bugaloos cast is attending Comic Con.

Here's what I think the Kroffts will announce, they will announce the series has been picked up by Nickelodeon and say who will be playing the new Bugaloos,  If Sparky and the other characters of the original series will also make it in the remake or changed to new characters. They will also announce if the original band members will play a part in the new series, My best guess is they will leak out some of the updated stuff that will be on the new series ex: Funky being dumped for being racist etc

Only 4 days to go and I'm extremely hyped for the news, I hope Sparky will be in the remake,

Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment