Monday, July 10, 2017

Bugaloos Reboot Opinion

Ok, so a couple years ago one of my friends (Daria) attended a Comic Con convention in San Diego. She asked a question to the Kroffts about The Bugaloos being remade, and they responded by saying they were remaking it and Cyndi Lauper would play Benita Bizarre. In 2016, they dropped hints of the remake by confirming it but said no more. Now its 2017, and this year's comic con schedule page leaked out The Bugaloos reboot by saying they have just made a pilot for Nickelodeon.

Daria, told me they probably haven't picked up the pilot yet, so I guess we will have to wait and see. Either that or the Kroffts did create a pilot for Nickelodeon and it's being tested.

This year she will go back to Comic Con (In two weeks) and hear if any new news is being dropped for the new Bugaloos remake.

I don't know of any premiere date, but my prediction is either early to mid 2018 for the pilot. and the series itself will begin sometime in 2019. I could be wrong and the pilot possibly will air in late 2017.

Now if we can just find out who will play Sparky, Funky Rat, Woofer and Tweeter and Peter Platter?

I will give an update soon about the new show and the pilot premiere so stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment