Monday, August 7, 2017

No word on the new Bugaloos preschool series, But I did send a fan letter to Sid and Marty Krofft

So it has been two weeks since Comic Con San Diego and I of course have been scanning the internet on the news of The Bugaloos updated preschool series. I did send MeTV a message last Monday regarding the new Bugaloos and asked since both The Bugaloos and Sigmund and the Sea Monsters are getting the reboot treatment. (Sigmund is coming out on Amazon in November) could they considering airing Sigmund and the Sea Monsters and The Bugaloos original series on MeTV to show the newer generation of Krofft fans their original work. I hope they read my message and really take it to consider it.

I also wrote a fan letter to Sid and Marty Krofft, exaggerating on how I loved the reboot Bugaloos preschool series and explained how much the original show really meant to me. I asked about a Bugaloos reunion with the original Bugaloos, as I expressed how much I want to meet the band members in real life and get a photo with all four of them and their autographs. In other words I kept referencing a reunion and a fan event in my letter. I'm praying Sid and Marty will both read my newer fan letter, I did send them a typed fan letter signed by me four months ago and a self addressed stamped envelope, but I never did get a response. I actually pardoned it though because I understand how the Kroffts are very busy.

I also gave the Kroffts a Bugaloos art drawing of both the original Bugaloos and the newer Bugaloos, Hopefully the Kroffts give in with me and several other fans as quite a number of people sent fan letters to the Kroffts and they finally let the reunion happen. I'm pretty sure all four Bugaloos would love to meet the fan base. And I think they'd like to meet me too.

The only way a reunion will happen is if the new Bugaloos show gets picked up. And to be honest with a lot of you guys, I actually predict this show will get picked up next month and filming will start in early 2018. Possibly by the summer of 2018 or late fall then maybe they will have a reunion with the original cast members and a fan event for the rest of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment